A Commitment To Your Best Interests
We pride ourselves on being skilled problem solvers, whether through negotiation or litigation. Our attorneys strive to find a middle ground in collaborative divorces and business disputes. If negotiations fail, we will take your case to trial. Securing the best possible resolution requires a combination of extensive experience, in-depth knowledge and high standards of professionalism.
We want you to know that the legal system can work for you without unnecessary expenses or delays. Our lawyers possess an unwavering commitment to Omaha residents, business owners and aviation professionals.
Simply stated, your best interests come first as we strive to achieve your personal or business goals.
• Child Support & Custody Disputes
• Mediation & Specialized-ADR
• Collaborative Divorce
• Durable (Financial) and Health Care Powers of Attorney
• Living Wills/Advanced Health Care Directives
• Probate and Trust Administration
• Protection of Creditors in Bankruptcy
• Financial Institution Protection – Compliance/Asset Recovery
• Challenging FAA Civil Penalties
• Aircraft Purchase/Sale and Titling
• Use and Part 91 vs. 135 Operations
• Birth Parent Counseling Regarding Relinquishment & Consent
• Guardian ad Litem Investigation & Substitute Consent
Human Resources / Employment
• Conduct Personnel Investigations & Workplace Trainings
• Prepare Employment Contracts & Separation Agreements
• Defend Employers in Administrative & Judicial Proceedings
At Your Side When Life Changes
Starting the process of divorce mediation, real estate purchases or estate planning requires attention to every detail. Throughout the entire process, we remain at your side and devote our resources to ensure your personal or professional success.